1. Mount Blanc – It is the highest mountain peak in Europe in the Alps on the confines of Italy and France.
2. Yellow Sea – It is a sea between China and Korea.
3. Lumbini – It is the birthplace of Buddha in Nepal.
4. Kremlin – It is in Moscow. It is the headquarters of Russia.
5. Pearl Harbour – US naval base in Hawaii Island. The Japanese attack of this brought them into the Second World War.
6. Pentagon – It is in Washington. It is the defense head-quarters of USA.
7. Pisa – It is in Italy, well known for its leaning tower.
8. Victoria Falls – It is on river Zambezi in Central Africa. It is 1,700 meters wide.
9. Potala – It is in Lhasa, the capital of Tibet. Dalai Lama’s palace is situated here.
10. Monte Carlo – It is in France, famous for the luxurious resorts and world-renowned car rally.
11. Great Wall of China – 2,400 km long wall constructed by the Chinese Emperor Shih Huang Ti.