United States (U.S)
1. The United States of America is a federal republic consisting of – 50 states, one federal district (Washington, D.C.), and one incorporated territory (Palmyra Atoll).
2. The United States is the – worlds fourth-largest country by total area and third most populous.
3. Which is the largest US state – Alaska
4. Of which US state is Albany the state capital – New York
5. Which US state has the longest land border with Mexico – Texas
6. In which US state is the majority of the Yellowstone National Park – Wyoming
7. In which US state is the Palomar Observatory, site of the Hale Telescope – California
8. Which is the smallest US state – Rhode Island
9. In which US state was Elvis Presley born in January 1935 – Mississippi
10. How many US states are prefixed by the word new – Four (New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico and New York)
11. In which US state would you find the Painted Desert – Arizona
12. What is the most easterly of the US states – Maine
13. The national bird of the United States – Bald Eagle
14. The Statue of Liberty in New York City is a symbol of both the – U.S. and the ideals of freedom, democracy, and opportunity.
15. The White House is – home of the U.S. President