1. Cape Town – It is the legislative centre of the country and capital city of the Western Cape Province.
2. Chicago – It is the third largest city in the United States located on the shores of Lake Michigan, Illinois.
3. Cologne – It is the oldest cities in Germany. The name Cologne stems from Agrippina.
4. Copenhagen – The capital city of Denmark, the city houses the national parliament, the government, and the Danish monarchy.
5. Damascus – Visit Damascus one of the oldest city in the world and the national capital of Syria.
6. Delhi – The North Indian city is together with New Delhi the National Capital Territory, second largest city and capital city of India.
7. Dubai City – Main city of the emirate Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, the city will host the first Dubai International Film Festival in December 2004.
8. Dublin – Bhaile Atha Cliath is the capital and largest city of Ireland
9. Florence – Historical city and capital city of the region Tuscany (Toscana) in Italy.
10. Geneve – Cosmopolitan Swiss city at the Lake Geneva, today home to around 190 international organizations, both governmental and non-governmental.
11. Hague – Netherlands seat of the Dutch government and as one of the capitals of the United Nations it hosts, beside other institutions of the UN, the International Court of Justice.
12. Ha Noi – The national capital of Viet Nam, a must see is the Old Quarter of Hanoi, the oldest continuously developed area of Viet Nam with its narrow streets of houses.
13. Havana – is the capital of Cuba and the largest city in the Caribbean.
14. Helsinki – Largest city and the capital city of Finland.
15. Hong Kong – is formally a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of China situated at the South China Sea, by population the fourth largest metropolitan area of the PRC.