1. Honolulu – Most populous city, principal port and capital of Hawaii, a state of the USA. The city is located along the southeast coast of the island of Oahu.
2. Istanbul – The only city in the world that is located on two continents (Europe and Asia) largest city and seaport in Turkey.
3. Jakarta – It is the largest city and the national capital of Indonesia.
4. Jerusalem – The capital city of the State of Israel, also claimed by the Palestinians as the capital of Palestine.
5. Kathmandu – Kathmandu Metropolitan City is the cultural and religious centre and the capital city of Nepal, famous for its Buddhist and Hindu temples and palaces.
6. Kuala Lumpur – It is the largest city and the national capital of Malaysia well known by its landmark the PETRONAS Twin Towers, one of the tallest buildings in the world.
7. Lisbon – Largest city, cultural and educational centre and the national capital of Portugal located in the west of the country on the Atlantic coast.
8. London – Largest metropolitan area and the capital city of both, the United Kingdom and of England, a polycentric city with many core districts and no clear hierarchy among them.
9. Los Angeles(LA) – It’s the second most populous city of the country and famous for its movie and television productions (Hollywood).
10. Madrid – Proclaimed official capital of the Kingdom of Spain in 1561, Spain’s largest city and the national centre of arts and industry.
11. Manila – The pre-Hispanic village called Maynila is today the Capital City of the Philippines.
12. Melbourne – The Second largest city (by population) of Australia, a trendy metropolis with everything you expect from a big city.
13. Milan – North Italian City, the capital of the Lombardy (Lombardia) region and so-called the economic capital of Italy, famous for fashion Italian style.
14. Montreal – Largest city in the province of Quebec, in Canada, the world’s second largest francophone city after Paris is a major centre of business, economy, culture, and world affairs.
15. Munich – Third largest city of Germany and state capital of Bavaria, founded in 1158; the city is famous for its rural fashion and Munich is the headquarters of BMW.