1. Pineal gland – is located in a small cave like hole above the hind part of the pituitary gland in the middle of the brain.
2. Pineal gland – is also called the controller gland.
3. Pineal gland – is instrumental in the growth of the body & control the sex gland.
4. Pineal gland – is related to the self regulated nervous system of the body.
5. Pineal gland – secretion of this gland controls other glands.
6. Pineal gland – is also helpful in preventing general information.
7. Pituitary gland – is located at the base of the brain inside the skull & is connected with hypothalamus.
8. Pituitary gland – functions with the help of other glands.
9. Pituitary gland – becomes active when other glands stop functioning.
10. Pituitary gland – when secretion of the gland of the other hormones increases, this gland reduces secretion.
11. Pituitary gland – decrease & increase in height depends on the secretion of this gland as it affects both our bones & muscles.
12. Pituitary gland – activates the seminal cells in men & ovary in women.
13. Pituitary gland – breasts of mother get filled with milk after delivery of a child due to this very gland.
14. Pituitary gland – influences the vessels in the kidneys & stimulates them to absorb more liquid.
15. Pituitary gland – reduces urination.