1. Parliamentary papers and diplomatic documents in the form of – colored books or Official Books
2. Blue Book – An official report of the British Government.
3. Green Book – Official Publications of Italy and Persia
4. Grey Book – Official reports of the Government of Japan and Belgium.
5. Orange Book – Official publication of the Government of Netherlands.
6. White Book – Official publications of China, Germany and Portugal.
7. White Paper – Official Paper of the Government of Britain and India on a particular issue.
8. Yellow Book – It is the French official book
9. Red book – Book banished in a country
10. What is the official publication of Italy is called Green Book. Which other countrys official publication is referred to by the same name? – Iran
11. Publication of White books Germany began in- 1870
12. Publication of yellow books began in – 1861